With the demand for solar power on the rise, helical piles can provide contractors with the foundations they need to quickly install ground-mounted solar systems. Since racking systems are constantly changing to incorporate new technology, it is essential to find a manufacturer who can adapt their piles to meet your changing needs. At Cantsink, we provide the flexible manufacturing and engineering services you need to get strong, durable foundation systems which support your solar panels, time-table and budget.
While other manufacturers only sell standard products, Cantsink’s professional engineers can design customized brackets which allow our helical piles to quickly and securely connect with any ground mounting system or solar array. Our engineers can also help you determine the diameter, number of helixes and galvanization your piles will need to withstand the environmental conditions at any location.
Some of the many other reasons to purchase your piles from Cantsink include:
- Low prices, direct from the manufacturer
- Fast turnaround times on custom piles, normally just two weeks from design to shipping
- Our experience with solar projects of every size, from residential to utility-grade
- Our environmentally friendly piles, which are made from 90 percent recycled steel
- We‘re a net-zero energy consumer with solar power systems at all of our facilities
- A patented corrugated helix that is 50 percent stronger than those on other companies’ piles
- Cold-formed helixes and couplings, which increase the piles’ strength
- All helixes are welded robotically to ensure consistency and precision
For more information on how Cantsink’s helical piles can make your solar projects easier, contact us today by filling out the form below or calling us at 678-280-7453.