Solar Panel Mounting Foundations
The solar industry is constantly evolving and finding new, innovative ways to harness solar energy. Solar panels require a strong, durable foundation and in most cases using helical piles for solar panel foundations and solar panel mounting is the best option available.
Advantages of Helical Piles for Solar Panel Foundations
Increased demand for “green” power means that energy contractors need solar mounting systems that can be quickly installed to keep up with their projects. Helical piles from Cantsink are perfect for solar panel mounting and superior to concrete footings for a number of reasons:
- Helical piles can be installed in just minutes with little preparation
- Helical piles can be easily removed should the need arise
- Helical piles can be recycled to minimize their environmental impact
- Helical piles are stronger than concrete, with features like precise robotic welding and corrugated, cold-formed helix plates.
Why Choose Cantsink?
At Cantsink, we understand that the solar power industry is constantly incorporating new technologies and that you need a foundation pile manufacturer that can adapt to meet your changing needs. We have professional engineers on staff to work with you when you need customized helical piles. Our engineers can design multi-helix piles that provide extra support for loose or sandy soil, can design customized brackets to attach our piles to any solar panel supports and can provide guy wire anchor piles to support taller solar mounts, power poles or other systems.
Some of the many other reasons to choose Cantsink helical piles for your solar ground mounting foundations include:
- Fast turnaround – We keep hundreds of thousands of feet of standard piles on hand for immediate shipping and can manufacture customized designs in as little as 2 weeks.
- Competitive pricing – Since you’re buying your solar mounting foundations directly from the manufacturer, you know you’re getting the lowest price.
- Green manufacturing – We purchase steel that is 90% recycled for our piles and produce them in a solar-powered, net-zero energy facility.
Please review the attached Request for Information form in order for the Cantsink team to evaluate your solar project and provide you with an accurate quote, or for more information on our solar mounting piles, contact Cantsink today.