One of the most important details of a new construction project is making sure the project is built on a stable surface. While factors such as weather, climate and soil stability come into play, Cantsink provides the best contractor support and helical pile/pier options for every phase of the project. Helical pile foundation systems are a cost-effective solution that ensures soil stability and can be installed in just about any project of any scale.
Soft fill and a coastal climate provided challenges for the engineering team leading the expansion of the IMAX Theater in Pooler, Ga. Cantsink used helical piles to provide stability in increasingly wet conditions. While some column loads exceeded 800,000 pounds and significant lateral capacities came into play, Cantsink met the challenge, using multiple helical piles to solve this challenge and provide continuous support in the wet climate and sandy soil of this coastal location.
Click here to read more details about the Pooler IMAX Theater Project (https://www.cantsink.com/helical-pile-case-study/anytime-fitness-cleveland-ga-3/)
As in the case of the Pooler IMAX Theater, Cantsink is able to read conditions specific to any job site and customize the best helical pile program for every project. With 30 years of new construction support experience, Cantsink helical piers assure structural stability for the life of the building – even through standing water.
Features of Cantsink Helical Piles:
- 100% Steel: Unique, patented helical design that is 50 percent stronger than other helix designs.
- Net-zero Energy: The Cantsink headquarters and manufacturing facility are both net-zero energy operations.
- Fast and easy to install: With typical skid steer or excavator equipment.
- No ground vibrations: Resulting in no disturbance of the subsurface.
- American Made: Manufactured in Cantsink’s Metro Atlanta facility.
- Patented, ICC-certified Products
Contact the Cantsink team today to hear how its patented helical piles can provide long-term stability and support for your new construction project. (https://www.cantsink.com/contact-us/)