Porches & Decks
A Level Porch or Deck Makes a Great First Impression for your Home
Settling and cracking of decks and porches can result from poor soil conditions, loose fill or drainage problems causing:
- Uneven floors
- Separation from home's exterior or steps
- Sagging rails and columns
- Shifting deck
- Poor drainage around the porch or deck
- Inadequate soil under or around the porch or deck
- Tree roots growing or deteriorating
- Cantsink expert analysis to diagnose the problem
- Expert installation of patented Cantsink helical piles restore the porch or deck to lasting alignment and stability
- Porches and Decks are similar to foundations in that we will permanently stabilize the damaged structure
- Installation is non-invasive and non-disturbing of personal property and landscaping.
Before & After
Manufactured in Cantsink's Metro Atlanta net-zero energy facility using 100% U.S. steel, Cantsink helical piers will restore your porch to level alignment guaranteed to last. Cantsink's special design makes our helical piers 50 percent stronger than any other steel piers on the market. Make sure your home's first impression is the right one with Cantsink.